- News – is when a known celebrity couple splits up and the girl deletes all photos of them, together, from their instagram account. Really interesting stuff.
- The German Embassy in Manila donates Php13.7M to the earthquake-hit Bohol and Cebu. The Philippine government agencies, however, are still arguing amongst themselves whether to let filipinos know that we have money, just not for everybody.
- Did you know there are more people who can afford DSLRs and yet shoots the same damn thing every time? And they have the gall to watermark all their photos and upload them online.
- Did you know using someone else’s photograph should be called theft, and not plagiarism? There’s a difference. Look it up. It’s the reason you have search engines.
- Do you understand that photography is a kind of theft? What else would you call a captured moment? Why do we call them “take the shot” in the first place.
- We should really start monitoring our politicians and government agencies. They seem to have flunked mathematics and we readily put them in positions that desperately needs some mathematical prowess. Case in point: Taxes, PDAF, and disaster relief funds.
- Admit it. You put too much weight on people’s appearance.
- When asking for help, try to ask in a manner that would tip the favor in your side. People will do it for free, if you ask nicely.
- I’m losing my faith with news and journalism. There’s too much fluff and frills that go with the daily broadcast.
- I’m getting tired of living in the big city. My thoughts are now geared towards landing a big freelance job, or some really steady flow of low paying but consistent jobs. I’m up to here with city life.
- Lay off of Freddie Aguilar’s love life. When you talk about his love life, you must ne talking about his sex life. And that’s none of your business. People who aren’t getting laid are the ones holding a grudge against people who are getting it.
- You might have guessed, even blogging has taken a back step when I’m illustrating and drawing.
…and I’m just killing time, letting some steam out before the weekend sets in and once again I barricade meself in me batcave and draw some more.